Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#10 Who writes this stuff?


There is a girl who looks like a punk girl, badly died blue hair, body piercings. No tattoos though she looks to young. She is listening to ACDC on her iPod which is the point of my little rant I guess.

why is someone so young listening to such an old, has-been music group? ACDC is dumb. they screamed incomprehensible drivel into a recording mike.

That girl getting off the train is smoking hot!

Sorry, back to my story... It still baffles me as to why they are called Australian Legends. How are they Australian legends? I will admit that the musicians (not the drummer or singer) were ok but i have heard pub bands that play better. Legends my ass.

In my day (I'm 23) punk girls listened to music like Lamb, Weezer and System of a Down... ACDC was not on that list... I wish the lead singer would die already, or he becomes a pedo then people would be like 'Dont listen to ACDC, they are Pedos!'

That would be a wonderful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment