Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#4 Synopsis

For some reason I feel like talking about science and more specifically the law of magnetism!

'Wow magnetism!' you say.

Yes... Magnetism. I was contemplating if people are magnetic, not in the common sense of sticking to the fridge but in the sense of how some people seem to have an unnatural need to hover. We have all heard the theories of attraction (Opposites attract etc.) and if you haven't you should be ashamed of yourself. But what about the poor polar neutral people? Do they become a species unto themselves? Are they doomed to wander the earth alone until some positive/negative charged person bumps into them and thinks 'Why not?' and decides to give them a chance.

This was definetly not my original train of thought, it was originaly my thoughts in my weird friend who stands just close enough to make you uncomfortable and breath funny.

But it changed, so there!

No comments:

Post a Comment