Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#8 Movie buff


I watched a movie a few weeks ago called Dagon. It was a movie inspired by a short story written by H P Lovecraft (my favorite author). The movie was terrible. It was about a rich dude who crashed his yacht on a rock near a village. All the villagers were fish dudes who shambled really slow except for one old dude who was just old (the fish guys killed him later in the film, I think it was cause he was old).

The dude that crashed met a lady with no boobs and octopus legs who he wanted to have sex with until he remembered she was an octopus lady with no boobs. Then they did stuff, yadda yadda yadda. The End! Boring ha.

Needless to say I was bitterly disappointed with the movie so I decided to read the H P Lovecraft story that had inspired the crap movie.

It was actually good and I had a hard time making a connection with any similarities with the film except the name.

Bitterly disappointed crappy movie makers! Bitterly disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment