Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#15 Oh to be king

I would like to invent a time machine which could accommodate me and about 1000L of water.

What I would do is go back in time to medieval England and take 1000L of mineral water with like healthy stuff in, like antibiotics or some crap.

I would take my water and give it to some poor people and tell them 'its magic water that makes you feel nice.' Then give it to them till they are really healthy and strong and they would be like 'Wow you are amazing, we want you to be king!'

I would be like 'OK!' but on the inside I would be laughing cause I knew what was coming next. Then later (three days probably) I would jump out of some box type thing and yell 'SUPRISE!'

Yeah, that would be awesome. Thats what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment