Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#13 All on my lonesome

It is surprising how nice it feels to sleep with someone 'NO DIR!' I hear you jibe.

Well shut up and let me finish, how rude of you.

I was meaning in a completely non sexual way. Let me explain myself, I mean literally sleeping with no sex. I have been by myself for the last seven months since my ex-wife kicked me out (refer to #1 My life) and I have slept alone every night since.

This past weekend I slept at a friends house with another friend staying as well. They have no spare bed and only one couch, as neither her nor I wanted to sleep on the floor (we were encouraged by our other friends to fight to the death for it) we decided to share the couch. the only way we could both fit on the couch without falling off was by cuddling.

Though we got very little sleep the first night (talking) and very little sleep the next (watching the IT crowd) I felt happy the next day on both occasions. It also felt nice that there was no need for more as she has other love interests and I'm not ready for anything so soon after getting divorced (though she is sexy).

It was a surreal experience, one I missed last night as I slept on my couch all on my lonesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment