Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#3 Night Terrors

I sleep on a couch at the moment, when we moved into our new rental property I set up my bed. On the first night that I had the opportunity to sleep on the a fore mentioned bed I joyously took my chances with my haunted house.

Alas, it was not to be, as I was lying on my bed I heard a loud Crack! Bang! Crack! from the next room. As i inquired to see if my flat mate was 'OK' he replied 'NO! Please Help!'

I went to his room to help him re-assemble his now broken bed. After a few minutes of bed fixing, we had completed a good enough half arsed job so that he could sleep without his head hitting the ground.

I said 'Good night mate.' and went back to my room where my bed subsequently EXPLODED!

The End

p.s. our house is haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment